Picture of Saugerties1

Saugerties Democratic Committee

Picture of Saugerties2
Home Calendar Blog People Archive Get Involved Links

Blog Archive

Friday, December 17, 2010

Message from Incoming BoE Commissioner Vic Work

Thank you all very much for your support - I especially want to thank Paul Van Blarcum, Annette Laskowsky and Beth Murphy for their nomination and seconding speeches and my Congressman and Friend Maurice Hinchey for his letter of support.

I will work very hard in this job and do the best job possible. Kathy Mihm is a hard act to follow as she has done a wonderful job as Democratic Commissioner of Elections, Deputy Commissioner and Chief Legislative Clerk. I wish her the best in her retirement and lots of wonderful times with her grandchildren.

Tuesday Night the Ulster County Legislature will consider a resolution confirming the election. I will be at work on Monday January 3rd if confirmed. I want to assure all of you that my office is always open to all of you as well as the rest of the public.

Have a very happy holiday season and enjoy the New Year. Please pass this email onto your committees and thank you again for your support last Wednesday evening.

Sincerely,

Vic Work

No comments: